Monday 16 March 2009

King/Liberty Link

Will this come to be say in the next 5 years??? It's a big maybe!! Since it will be created AFTER the Strachan Avenue railway crossing has been been improved then don't hold your breath since that is still in it's planning and debating stages. I remember that in the year 2006 I believe that I was telling people that according to what the office of Joe Pantelone tells me the money has been set aside to do an environmental assessment regarding the potential link from the foot of Shaw over the tracks to enter into Liberty Village. Now I get the Winter 2009 Community Newsletter from the office of Joe Pantelone and the news is the same only it's now 3 years later!!!!
Changes happen slowly over there at city hall!

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I believe it when I see it.

It's not really going to help me anyway.

Lady Liberty said...

How about one from the Sudbury parking lot to Liberty?? Think of all the new Queen West condo dwellers who will need a grocery store! (Or.... Sudbury condo dwellers who happen to work at a certain Mildred's Temple Kitchen.... )